The National Job Fair & Training Expo is committed to protecting the privacy of its corporate and private exhibitors and visitors. The information collected during registration for exhibitors at the event and upon registration of exhibitors and visitors to our electronic newsletter are protected, confidential and used strictly within the framework of your participation in our events or to transmit the information on our activities.
Legal notice on solicitation by non-exhibitors
- Organizations that are not registered as an exhibitor are welcome to visit and discover The National Job Fair & Training Expo, but are not allowed to solicit the exhibitors and / or visitors within the exhibition hall and / or inside the building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- It is also prohibited to organizations that are not duly registered as an exhibitor to post offers in The National Job Fair & Training Expo. Any organization caught out will be forced to bear the cost of booking an exhibition space.
- Failure to comply with previous notices may result in legal action to protect the interests of The National Job Fair & Training Expo, official exhibitors and visitors against any unauthorized solicitation.
Legal notice on solicitation by other job / career fairs
- Representatives of other employment, training, education and / or career fairs are not admitted to the site of The National Job Fair & Training Expo, unless written authorization or pursuant to a prior official agreement.
- Any form of solicitation of exhibitors and visitors of The National Job Fair & Training Expo by other job, training, education and / or career fairs and their representatives is strictly prohibited. Any representative from such fairs being cought out at the fair will be escorted out of the building by security officers and may face legal actions under the Tresspass Act of Ontario. In addition, they will also face a lifetime ban from the Metro Toronto Convention centre if a formal complaint is filed by The National Job Fair & Training Expo.
- The National Job Fair & Training Expo is a public event presented with a unique concept and protected under the corporate laws and copyright laws in Canada.
- Other employment, training, education and / or career fairs and their representatives are informed that any reproduction and use, in whole or in part, of names, logos, images, event concept, branding, information , documentation and design of The National Job Fair & Training Expo are strictly prohibited. Legal actions will be taken immediately against any other employment, training, education and / or career fairs and / or their representatives who violate or attempt to violate property rights and copyrights of The National Job Fair & Training Expo.
- Failure to comply with previous notice may result in legal actions to protect the interests of The National Job Fair & Training Expo, its exhibitors and its official visitors against any unauthorized solicitation.
Government of NewFoundland and Labrador- Public Service Commission
"We attended the fair in the fall of 2009. We had antiocipated a fair like others that we have attended and saw this as an opportunity to walk around and meet other exhibitors during slow times. To our surprise, we quickly realized this wasn't just another job fair. We were so busy that my colleague and I did not speak to each other until 3:30 p.m. In addition, we have had a position that has been opened for almost 2 years as we found no qualified applicants in our search. During the first day in attendance, we found TWO qualified applicants! We can safely term our first appearance at The National Job Fair & Training Expo a great success."
Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration - Global Experience Ontario
"Excellent coordination and organization. Daniel Levesque made sure our needs were met and always responded to our questions very effectively. We really appreciate his support."
Canadian Business College
"Fantastic! Organized with very friendly staff. Large booths make a very comfortable marketing environment... Well done! Keep up the excellent standards!"
The North West Company Ltd
"The North West Company would like to thank-you again for such a successful recruitment fair! It looks as though we have at least 75 candidates we will be contacting as a result of this event for Retail positions in Northern Canada. Our corporate HR team also brought in many resumes for IT positions. Thanks again Daniel for all of your hard work. We are looking forward to our continued relationship and more success in the fall!!!"
"I wanted to say thank you and I’m very happy RONA Ontario participated this year. Based on the over 200 resumes we received, I’m certain we’ll get some caliber candidates. I also wanted to commend you on your high level of Customer Service you have give RONA over the course of the last few months. Now understanding the magnitude of the job fair, your call back time and service is outstanding, and I look forward to having two booths next year!"
HONEY BEE MANUFACTURING (SASKATCHEWAN)
"After many years of involvement in major Trade Shows both in North America and Europe I would like to pass on a note of appreciation for the high level of organization exhibited by Daniel Levesque in the orchestration of The National Job Fair & Training Expo event in Toronto. For those of us who are exhibitors we always live under the constant pressure of our day to day business and often feel somewhat overwhelmed as we prepare for a Trade Show. It was comforting to have every step so well documented with timely reminders arriving as the event drew closer. The stress involved in preparation was greatly alleviated by the guidance provided. Thanks Daniel for the friendly, helpful and professional assistance. "
NIAGARA PENINSULA ABORIGINAL AREA MANAGEMENT BOARD (ONTARIO)
"You are one of the best Show Managers I have dealt with! This will be my first job fair at The National Job Fair and Training Expo and among all of the conferences etc. I have attended I absolutely love the informative emails. They provide us first-timers (and repeat attendees) to the National Job Fair and Training Expo with a detailed set of prepping guidelines. I'm very excited to be attending."